Guest Post Instructions & Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in providing a guest post to our DIL Diary! We welcome your thoughts, insight, and candid discussion. Please see below for instructions on how to submit your guest post to our site.
- Your post should be related to what we discuss and focus on within our site: the dynamic between the husband/wife/MIL, marriage, immediate and extended family dynamics, etc.
- Your post can include a video link, photo image of a quote etc. if it adds to you discussion.
- Your post should be at least 350 words.
- You must include a thought provoking “poll” to go along with your post for our audience to weigh in on.
- Your post must include a catchy title related to your discussion.
Instructions for Submission
- Submit your content including your post, post, video link, any photo images etc. via Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
- Include your name, email address, and city/state with your submission.
Please Note: The MIL Chronicles reserves the right to post or not post your content.
The MIL Chronicles